Debra A. Cafaro, Chairman and CEO, Robert F. Probst, EVP and CFO, and Ventas leadership hosted more than 150 investors, analysts and business partners at the Company’s 2019 Investor Event “Future Forward.”
The event was held at Quorum, 3675 Market Street, Philadelphia, which sits at the intersection of the University of Pennsylvania and Drexel University campuses. Quorum is the newest building in the thriving uCity Square Knowledge Community, one of the feature properties in the Ventas Research and Innovation (R&I) portfolio.
Day 1: The Power of the Knowledge Community
This panel discussion provided unparalleled access to insights from leading executives from academia, research, development, commercial and non-profit sectors as they focused on the value proposition of the Knowledge Community.
- John A. Fry: President, Drexel University
- John F. Crowley: CEO, Amicus Therapeutics
- Gwendolyn Binder: EVP, Science & Technology, Cabaletto Bio
- Steve Zarrilli: CEO, University City Science Center
- Facilitated by Tom Osha: SVP, Innovation & Economic Development, Wexford Science & Technology
Day 2: Building Blocks for Growth
We showcased our consistent, successful strategy and agile execution, our team of experienced and tenured people, our diversified and advantaged portfolio and our best in class partnerships to demonstrate our cycle-tested, results-oriented and data-driven perspective. These dynamic sessions focused on the four key building blocks that will deliver our pivot to growth:
- The powerful upside in Seniors Housing
- University-based Research & Innovation portfolio development
- External growth based on a clear set of capital allocation priorities
- Core portfolio growth in our medical office/outpatient and