- The election of ten directors nominated by our Board of Directors and named in our 2017 Proxy Statement to hold office until the next annual meeting of stockholders and until their respective successors have been duly elected and qualified;
- The ratification of the selection of KPMG LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for fiscal year 2017;
- An advisory vote to approve our executive compensation;
- An advisory vote as to the frequency of advisory votes to approve our executive compensation; and
- Such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
For additional information about the matters to be considered at the 2017 Annual Meeting, see our 2017 Proxy Statement.